This company is headquartered in the high Salento, land full of secular olive trees.
It is 'simple, safe and convenient purchase on this e-commerce (by subscribing to the newsletter you will receive all the offers and updates)
The products are 100% Made in Puglia!
The company, which has twenty years experience of family Lanzilotti, produces extra virgin olive oil brand Tenute Parco Piccolol .
In addition to the tasting of typical products you can also book a tour of the mill and ecotour
These tours can also be made by the school.
It is obtained for 70% of of the cultivars Ogliarola, the leccina and the Cima of Melfi. The remaining 30% is obtained by the excellent Coratina.
Here are other products you can find on the site products
Presto usciranno nuovi prodotti per il periodo pasquale, quindi continuate a seguire il blog e mettete un bel like sulla pagina facebook Tenute Parco Piccolo per rimanere aggiornate/i
Soon will come out new products for the Easter period, then continue to follow the blog and put a nice like on the facebook page to stay up to date Tenute Parco Piccolo